Re: Installation Errors

Andrew,

I believe it would meet the needs of the text console user community - many blind use text mode.

If the minimum Debian Net Install iso would include nmtui.

I know there's a way of connecting to Internet without it, but nmtui is very easy to use for even people like me who cannot remember the several commands needed to get networking on a text console, ifup and ifconfig I think I remember, it's difficult for me. nmtui is really easy it should be included.

That way a user could make a SID version of Debian and have a rolling release by just taking the latest net install iso and changing /etc/apt/sources.list files to sid / unstable.

Thanks,
David