Re: Installation Errors

nmtui I found works better.  It's possible the area of the drive with
/home in it is going bad.  I'm running smartctl -t long over here since
I'm pretty sure that's what's happening here.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.