Re: 11.7 planning + bookworm planning

On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 11:26:00AM +0100, Paul Gevers wrote:

>From where I'm looking, bookworm is looking pretty good. Obviously we'll have
>to follow through on the flurry of unblock requests that came in after the
>hard freeze, but that should be manageable in a couple of weeks. kibi just
>told me on IRC that asking this question now is not crazy from a d-i point of
>view. That hopefully means that around the end of April, also the bookworm
>d-i should™ be ready for release (kibi, I'm sure you'll comment on this if I
>got you wrong or if you want to provide more details).
>
>So, shall we add availability for May too? 6th, 13th, 20th (Ascension
>weekend), and 27th (coincides with DebianReunionHamburg)?

I could do the 6th and 13th, but I'm away on vacation 20th and 27th
(and 3rd June).

'There is some grim amusement in watching Pence try to run the typical
 "politician in the middle of a natural disaster" playbook, however
 incompetently, while Trump scribbles all over it in crayon and eats some
 of the pages.'   -- Russ Allbery