Re: 11.7 planning + bookworm planning

Dear all,

On 15-03-2023 21:33, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
We're overdue for 11.7 and need it done with a keyring update included
before bookworm can be released. The wheels are turning on the keyring so
how do dates in April look for everybody? Saturdays are 1st (probably too
soon), 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th.

I know some people will call me crazy, but can and should we combine this with finding a release date for bookworm?