Re: Moving firmware packages from non-free to non-free-firmware

Hi Ryan,

Ryan Finnie <ryan@finnie.org> (2023-01-17):
> This is likely because I am a DM and not a full DD, even though I have
> full rights to the atmel-firmware package[0].

Ah, right!

> I'd upload it to mentors.debian.net, but that site only accepts
> source-only uploads, while paradoxically ftp-master does not accept
> source-only non-free uploads.
>
> So, I've thrown it in my personal stuff directory :)
> https://www.finnie.org/stuff/atmel-firmware/

Built & uploaded:

    Uploading to ftp-master (via ftp to ftp.upload.debian.org):
      Uploading atmel-firmware_1.3-7.dsc: done.
      Uploading atmel-firmware_1.3-7.debian.tar.xz: done.
      Uploading atmel-firmware_1.3-7_all.deb: done.
      Uploading atmel-firmware_1.3-7_amd64.buildinfo: done.
      Uploading atmel-firmware_1.3-7_amd64.changes: done.
    Successfully uploaded packages.

Thanks for the swift answer!

Cheers,