Re: Moving firmware packages from non-free to non-free-firmware

On 1/17/23 12:49 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>  - atmel-firmware:
>    https://salsa.debian.org/rfinnie/atmel-firmware-pkg-debian/-/merge_requests/1

This has been merged, thank you.  However, I have a few bootstrap
problems getting this uploaded, namely it's REJECTED:

> ACL dm: NEW uploads are not allowed
>
> binary:atmel-firmware is NEW.
> binary:atmel-firmware is NEW.
> source:atmel-firmware is NEW.

This is likely because I am a DM and not a full DD, even though I have
full rights to the atmel-firmware package[0].

I'd upload it to mentors.debian.net, but that site only accepts
source-only uploads, while paradoxically ftp-master does not accept
source-only non-free uploads.

So, I've thrown it in my personal stuff directory :)
https://www.finnie.org/stuff/atmel-firmware/

If someone could review and sponsor this upload, I'd appreciate it.

[0] https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt