Remnants of Yaboot support in debian-installer

Hello!

While working on the new partman-hfs package, I peeked at other partman-* packages
and noticed that partman-jfs still contains a workaround [1] for the Yaboot bootloader
which we used on Apple Power Macintosh in the past.

Since we switched both the powerpc and ppc64 ports over to GRUB and completely dropped
Yaboot which is unmaintained upstream, these workarounds can be removed.

Thus, if anyone runs into such a workaround for Yaboot or powerpc, please feel free
to remove them. If you make any such changes, please let me know so I can have a quick
look at it to make sure it does not break debian-installer on powerpc/ppc64 in an
unintended way although I think this is very unlikely.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz