debian-installer missing Standards-Version

Hello!

I have noticed that several udebs such as partman-ext3 are missing the Standards-Version
in their debian/control [1] files.

Does anyone know whether this is by design or is this an oversight?

I'm asking because lintian is complaining about that when building the package.

Also, many of these packages are still stuck with debian/compat version 9. Do we want to upgrade
the version to something more recent? And do we want to switch to the debhelper-compat module?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz