Re: links to bullseye-rc3 installer release are dead

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2021-08-28):
> I tried similar yesterday already, but could not get it to work.
>
> Today, I copied the mechanism from <if-etchnhalf-released>, and that
> way it's fairly easy :-))
>
> Patch attached.

Indeed, one can tell where you stole/borrowed/got inspiration from! :)

Thanks, that looks good, and I've tweaked it some more:
  https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/compare/b8dde6e4fd9...08612a172b5

> I would prefer such solution, so we don't need to make the
> comment-uncomment- dance over and over again... (remember, that
> translations need to be synced as well)

That's far better, less error-prone, and yes, I had translations in mind
(I think I even mentioned that in some earlier mail).

> I assume there will be no strong objections against this?

Quite the opposite!

I tested a build with yes/no values, and both output looked good. Feel
free to hit me up if I managed to accidentally break something when
tweaking the initial proposal a little…

Thank you. :)

Cheers,