links to bullseye-rc3 installer release are dead

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote (Fri, 27 Aug 2021 15:11:34 +0200):
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote (Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:01:19 +0200):
> > Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2021-08-23):
> > > The soundcard issue is now in the devel errata, but there is no link
> > > to the errata page from https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> > > because it's conditioned "release=buster".
> >
> > Hopefully that'll get fixed before the first D-I Bookworm Alpha, but
> > the condition thing is indeed something that need fixing; you might
> > remember scripts/post-release-checklist.txt, updating release names in
> > there was the reason for my starting that file. ;)
> >
> > See f0b21d3c2dfe4f2c6b07737b9953aada7447f8c5 if you'd like to have an
> > example, but it should be about performing both global replacements in
> > that file (in the right order of course).
>
> Done (for now. I have set bookworm-images-arches in
> english/template/debian/installer.wml as a copy of bullseye's arches;
> will need to be updated if necessary / when these facts are known).

With that being done, we now have the section visible saying

	"To install Debian testing, we recommend you use the Bullseye RC 3
	release of  the installer, after checking its errata. The following
	images are available for Bullseye RC 3:
	Official release "

... and so on, with the links pointing to bullseye rc3.
But these images are no longer there, so links are all dead.

Is this intended?
Were the links deleted by intend, and I should not have made this section
visible?
I seem to remember, that the images for the latest installer release
were always available ...

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076