Re: links to bullseye-rc3 installer release are dead

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2021-08-28):
> I've moved the RC3 images into the "archive" section now that bullseye
> is released. We should update that text to point to the maint 11.0
> release images instead.

Apparently there was some early attempt at adressing that kind of moment
within the release cycle, in comments. But that hadn't been touched
since 2009-2010.

I've tried to address that in the d-i/no-alpha-yet branch, comments
welcome. (The last commit would be reverted when we have an Alpha 1
published. Looking at the if-stable-release implementation, I decided
not to go for a new definition… switching from one commented-out block
to another seems just easier, even if I reckon this might annoy
translators at some point. I won't stop anyone wanting to implement such
a condition — we would probably define a new tag via images.data ;))

Cheers,