Re: Closing the window for the l10n updates

Hi,

Am 23. Juli 2021 07:11:44 MESZ schrieb Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:
>Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2021-07-23):
>> When does that britney run happen?
>
>It happened at 4:00 (and does happen every 6 hours).
>
>We've just gotten lt & ro from 2 M to 5 F.
>
>> There is a bunch of uploads pending, but for holiday and family
>> purposes I did not manage to upload them in the last days.
>
>I will certainly not be the one to upload those packages (already busy
>with other topics that MUST be ready ASAP), but if someone manages to
>get stuff uploaded “shortly”, I can perform another round of l10n hints.
>
>From a quick look around, based on [1], it seems arcboot-installer has a
>non-l10n change but that seems harmless (Uploaders update); I'd rather
>see partman-auto's recipe change *not* be included as I have no idea
>about the scope of this change. Branching bullseye at the last tag,
>cherry-picking l10n updates on top of it, and releasing from that branch
>would have my preference. If that's the only thing that seems fishy, I
>can take care of that particular upload if you'd like.
>
> 1. https://d-i.debian.org/translations.txt
>
>And all that would get us better coverage for fi mainly (at 2 M for
>now), kn is also at 2 M but there's only one change, not sure it's going
>to make much of a difference (currently 959/1051); and hr is at 5 F
>already.

Uploading all the packages with pending l10n-only changings
would give us Finnish fully translated (which has been incomplete
for several releases, so that would be a great benefit).

So I will do such uploads (l10n-only) this evening.
Feel free to hint them into testing, if you find the time.

Thanks
Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3