Re: Speed up installation: activate eatmydata-udeb by default and include eatmydata package in /pool

(just the list, other cc'd dropped)

On Mon, 2021-04-12 at 19:35 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Petter Reinholdtsen, le lun. 12 avril 2021 07:34:38 +0200, a ecrit:
> > Sad to hear the patch has been ignored for several years.
>
> Please do not confuse "ignore" with "terribly understaffed".

I wonder if there is anything which a 3rd party could be found to do
via the Freexian project thing[0] which would reduce the overall burden
and free up some of the limited time contributors (of which I am long
lapsed :-() have? e.g. automate some time consuming manual work, setup
automated testing infra, that sort of thing?

Ian.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/freexian-team/project-funding