Re: Speed up installation: activate eatmydata-udeb by default and include eatmydata package in /pool

Ok, thank you for the additional information.

El vie, 9 abr 2021 a las 1:20, ValdikSS (<iam@valdikss.org.ru>) escribió:

> 4. ISO image should include eatmydata and libeatmydata packages in /pool directory. Right now only eatmydata-udeb is included.

I have questions, isn't eatmydata-udeb enough to get it working for d-i?
Does it have other dependencies on non-udeb packages or files
that are not in the initrd of the installer?
I thought that udeb packages were made to work as standalones,
with less dependencies.  If eatmydata-udeb is not enough to do
something with it, then it should be a bug.

--
Time zone: GMT-4

PS: I forgot to send this message to the list.  Sorry.