Re: Possible kernel bug

SPOILER ALERT

This message contains information you might not want to known.
You all have been warned.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 08:42:40PM -0700, Brian Koblenz wrote:
> I have observed hangs only during boot after usb_modeswitch
> Is this even the right place to report these kinds of issues?

No.

of the software collection that make installation possible.

No advice on where to go next.

Advice: Dig deeper, research what is going on.

Start reading the usb_modeswitch manpage again.
Aim for the original goal.

Spoiler:
Hardware was bought with the assumption "supported by Linux"

Regards
Geert Stappers
Mocking good people over bad hardware decissions
--
Silence is hard to parse