Merge request created [Re: Use isenkram to get around the firmware problem?]

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote (Sun, 7 Mar 2021 17:02:06 +0100):
> And for the (graphics) firmware problem, isenkram is of no help as it seems,
> at least for Bullseye.

I have reached the end of my path on this issue.

isenkram is apparently no solution for Bullseye.

At the bare minimum, I have created a merge request for my "introduce a dialog
to enter packages for firmware installation" approach, so it is at least
officially documented somewhere...

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076