Want to work on the tasksel source code

Hello debian-boot,

I would like to work on the tasksel codebase: add some code
documentation, fix things that need fixing, improve things...

One of the particular things I'd like to improve is the UI dialog that
asks which "desktop environment" to install.  There's been some
discussion on it on the debian-devel mailing list this week.

I'm not sure how you would prefer contributions, by default I'm going to
simply create pull requests on salsa, but if you need anything, just
shout.

Thanks!

Best regards

--
Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY
PGP 015AE9B25DCB0511D200A75DE5674DEA514C891D