Re: Want to work on the tasksel source code

Hello debian-boot,

Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY writes:

> I would like to work on the tasksel codebase: add some code
> documentation, fix things that need fixing, improve things...
>
> One of the particular things I'd like to improve is the UI dialog that
> asks which "desktop environment" to install.  There's been some
> discussion on it on the debian-devel mailing list this week.

FYI I have just submitted this pull request to add some documentation to
the tasksel.pl code:

https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/tasksel/-/merge_requests/11

Could you please review it?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

--
Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY
PGP 015AE9B25DCB0511D200A75DE5674DEA514C891D