Firmware testing images broken

Hi,
I tried to use one of the Sid DI netinst firmware images and they seem to be broken for about a week or so now. After picking the language and keyboard, the iso is unable to mount. I am using an EFI machine with a usb flash drive and don't have a disk drive to test if the error occurs in that scenario. I tested on three different EFI machines that I have with very different processors and got the same results. One thing that might help is that I saw that linux 5.8 entered Sid at the time things stopped working and wonder if a possible regression could be due to that.
Brandon