Re: Does mdadm in the installer read its config file?

On 9/14/2020 6:45 PM, Andy Smith wrote:
Hello,

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 08:08:39AM +0200, john doe wrote:
Not realy an answer to your question, you could rebuild the package to
your liking then fetch it from a local mirror.

Since my strace did show that it tries to also open
/tmp/mdadm.conf.d, maybe I could make that directory and put a file
in there? That wouldn't get clobbered by mdcfg and should get read
by mdadm, without having to alter the mdadm udeb or the mdcfg
component.

Looks way simpler indeed, the below two URLs might be of interest to you:

https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/amd64/apbs04.html.en#preseed-partman
https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/amd64/apbs05.html.en

--
John Doe