Re: Fw: Fwd: Re: debian 10 installation fails

Hi,

Matthias Zillmer <mzillmer@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> thanks for your fast response.
>
> I always do a clean new installation. I have 3 of these computers where I can't
> install Debian 10 now and I have another computers where it worked. In the
> future with Debian 12, I can't install 9 to upgrade to 10 to 11 to 12.

It might not be the solution for you in the first run, but to help us to track
the problem, you could try the latest development version of the installer for
Debian 11:
find an installation image under
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/bullseye_di_alpha2/amd64/iso-cd/
or if non-free firmware is an issue, try this one:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/bullseye_di_alpha2/amd64/iso-cd/

Please report how it goes.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076