Re: Upload «debian-installer» translations

Hi,

Am Samstag, 9. Mai 2020 schrieb Laura Arjona Reina:
> Hi all
>
> El 8/5/20 a las 17:27, Holger Wansing escribió:
> > Hi,

> >> The classic method is to send the .po file attached to a wishlist bug
> >> report against the corresponding package (in this case probably
> >> 'debian-installer', Cc: -boot for confirmation).
> >
> > Yes, that would work ('installation-guide' would be the correct package).
>
> Camaleón filed the bug correctly according to that instructions, but now
> we're getting this error when the BTS spider runs (every hour):
>
> /srv/i18n.debian.org/etc/cron.hourly//spiderbts:
> Warning: #960085 filled against installation-guide (source:
> installation-guide) but manual is in the database
> /srv/i18n.debian.org//dl10n/git/../data/spiderbts/data/tmp
>
> Is this an issue that we should fix in the spider, or the bug should be
> filed against a different package name?

There is no other package name, "installation-guide" is the only
correct one.
"manual" is a relict from past times, which are over long ago.
So I assume this is an outdated-spider-config issue.
Maybe there was no translator, which has used the spider
for installation-guide translations, for years?

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.jolla.com/