Heads-up: new lintian error: no-human-maintainers

Hi all,

With the removal of Christian Perrier from Uploaders in almost all d-i
packages, some of them now have an empty Uploaders field. With the
debian-boot@ list being in the Maintainer field, that can trigger this
lintian error on the source package:

    E: tzsetup source: no-human-maintainers

My personal policy regarding this (carried over from my X.Org days) is
to ignore it entirely; I see no gain in having specific people being
listed in Uploaders. Feel free to do the same when you're about to
upload a package with pending l10n changes, or with various bug fixes
that were awaiting an upload in git…

I've opened a new thread for this heads-up, so that it can be spotted
easily instead of replying to the first bug report (bcc'd) we received
about the requested update of those Uploaders field:
  https://bugs.debian.org/927485#10

Expanding on this anyway: I won't be spending any time on copying +
pasting bug numbers into Closes statements in changelog entries as
that seems a big waste of time.

Cheers,