Heads-up: updating choose-mirror in stable

Heya,

The upload has already been taken care of by Julien Cristau, but I meant
to send this heads-up before the point release happens: Julien was
wondering whether there would be objections regarding an update to the
Mirrors.masterlist file in stretch (in the choose-mirror component).

Even if we have no regression tests there, we don't seem to have had any
issues with updates when preparing Alpha or RC releases over the last
few years, and the only breakages are usually noticed by the Webmaster
team and fixed quickly.

This seemed to me like a possibly good idea a while ago, but I failed to
ask for or get a confirmation from -boot and/or -release… So let's fix
that and update choose-mirror for the next point release, and maybe
think about doing so for the following point releases as well. :)

Cheers,