Re: daily images not deploying?

Hi Vincent,

Apologies for the delayed response - I've been ill for most of the
last week and I guess others are busy. :-/

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 01:06:42AM +0000, McIntyre, Vincent (CASS, Marsfield) wrote:
>(Resending to -boot, no response from -cd)
>
>Hello
>
>I was trying to retrieve
>
>http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/
>
>and got a 404.
>
>Further investigation showed and found there were no images at all in
>
>https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/
>
>just log files.
>
>The last directory containing cd-rom/ hdmedia/ and netboot/
>subdirectories is
>https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/20191026-00:17/
>
>Sorry if I'm behind the play here but is this expected?
>
>Kind regards
>Vince
>
>PS I now see the build_netboot.log (and others) contains this failure:
>
>  The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>   haveged-udeb : Depends: libhavege2 (>= 1.9.8) but it is not installable
>  E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

It's caused by haveged not migrating into testing as expected - see

  https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/haveged

for more. I've just uploaded an NMU to fix this, so things should
settle shortly I hope.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll