Re: daily images not deploying?

(Resending to -boot, no response from -cd)

Hello

I was trying to retrieve

http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/

and got a 404.

Further investigation showed and found there were no images at all in

https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/

just log files.

The last directory containing cd-rom/ hdmedia/ and netboot/
subdirectories is
https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/20191026-00:17/

Sorry if I'm behind the play here but is this expected?

Kind regards
Vince

PS I now see the build_netboot.log (and others) contains this failure:

   haveged-udeb : Depends: libhavege2 (>= 1.9.8) but it is not installable