Re: Translation status mismatch between weblate and d-i.debian.org

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Holger Wansing]
> > Hmm, looking today, I see nb at 100% on both sites.
> > When did you discover that?
>
> How strange.  I still see 98% for nb on level 2 when looking at
> sublevel on weblate is 100%.  I saw it initially this morning, when I
> discovered grub-installer was lacking some nb messages (unrelated, was
> just using the stretch installer).
>
> Am I reading the stats wrong?  Isn't level2 on the d-i page the same as
> sublevel2 in weblate?  If not, is level2 on the d-i page available on
> weblate somewhere else?

Ah, now I see the problem.

Level 1 at d-i side is divided into the sublevel 1-5 you find
at Weblate.

And level2 ane 3 are not at Weblate currently.
You will have to translate those packages "the old way", via
working at po files.
So, for nb there is work to do for tasksel and grub.
(please note: grub is not grub-installer)

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.jolla.com/