Re: Translation status mismatch between weblate and d-i.debian.org

[Holger Wansing]
> Hmm, looking today, I see nb at 100% on both sites.
> When did you discover that?

How strange.  I still see 98% for nb on level 2 when looking at
sublevel on weblate is 100%.  I saw it initially this morning, when I
discovered grub-installer was lacking some nb messages (unrelated, was
just using the stretch installer).

Am I reading the stats wrong?  Isn't level2 on the d-i page the same as
sublevel2 in weblate?  If not, is level2 on the d-i page available on
weblate somewhere else?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen