Re: RfC: New LVM volume size restriction prompt

On 2018-08-24 14:29, Holger Wansing wrote:
Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> wrote:
> I have uploaded it now. I suppose we can still fix it after the fact if
> it's wrong.

I have triggered a l10n-sync run on dillon, to sync the new strings to
the translators material.
And sadly it did not work as expected: the l10n-sync script apparently does
not assume, that translations are inserted into the po files in the
partman-auto-lvm tree.

Its assumptions are:
1.
the english phrases are inserted by the package maintainer into the package tree (in this case partman-auto-lvm tree), and are synced by the l10n-sync
script to the po/sublevelx structure in
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i/commits/master
which is the material, translators are working on.
2.
Then the translated phrases are added (from the translators) to the
po/sublevelx structure and are later synced back to the partman-auto-lvm
tree.

Means we have no translated strings at the moment in GIT :-(
I fixed that now manually (hopefully everything is correct).
[...]
We will see this evenning, what l10n-sync does now ...

Thanks! (And sorry for the hassle.)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern