RfC: New LVM volume size restriction prompt

Hi,

https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-auto-lvm/merge_requests/1/diffs?commit_id=ac7bdd5b4e3cbeec24c7ecdd5e96f8fcfa7b9ee1 aims to import a patch from Ubuntu to introduce an additional prompt to the guided LVM setup that asks about how much of the LVM volume group to fill up. I've attached a screenshot of the question. It's asked at high priority right now.

Question 1: Is it ok to introduce this prompt? I think it's valuable to ask as resizing after the fact is annoying. And it defaults to the full volume group, which is the current behavior.

Question 2: Is sublevel 3 the right one for this question? It does come with Ubuntu's set of translations already. I hope that those are ok to import as well.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern