[installer l10n statistics] l10nstats re-activated

Hi,

a small note FYI:
I worked on re-activating l10nstats, to get translation statistics for the
installer back.
The changings implied the move from Alioth to Salsa, and also a dist upgrade
vom Wheezy to Stretch.

Finally, there are still some bits not fixed (like spellchecking, which is a
separate cron job; and documentation: I would like to update the docs/comments
in the gen-stats script), but statistics functionality is back.

Yesterday I pushed my final changings.
Last night the cron job broke, because I forgot two changes, which I added
just now.
But now, l10nstat should be back online.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .