Re: Re: debootstrap/1.0.102 appears to break debuerreotype autopkgtest

Hi,

> The patch for #839046 also disabled --merged-usr for stretch as stretch
> was added to the blacklist in first_stage_install().
>
> debootstrap should default to non-merged-usr for stretch, but it should
> be possible to enable merged-usr via the command-line parameter to avoid
> the regression in debuerreotype.

 Stretch is blacklisted (in scripts/debian-common) and I've tested on my
 box, it is non-merged-usr environment. Is it stretch?

 We can use "--no-merged-usr" and "--merged-usr" options explicitly.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp