Re: [l10n-sync] Updating sync script on git migration

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2018-06-12):
> Feel free to cc me when requesting getting added to the d-i group, I'll
> confirm with a reply (which I think was kind of needed/appreciated last
> time I've been in that process).

The ticket I opened (#7319) has been resolved:

    $ ssh dillon.debian.org groups holgerw
    holgerw : holgerw Debian d-i

(RT wants inline signatures so your initial mail was probably discarded;
it seems my reply is what triggered a ticket number being assigned.)

Cheers,