Re: Salsa

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 06:05:53PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Hey,
>
>Looking at names…
>
>Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2018-05-09):
>> Yup. In fact, at this point I declare the conversion to be as done as
>> it's going to be. I've just imported these test repos into the
>> installer-team area:
>>
>>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i
>
>I guess this is fair, even if people might confuse that with the
>(real) debian-installer package/repository.

ACK.

>>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/di-i-manual
>
>This seems to be named this way, now?
>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i-manual

Gah, yes - the name I wrote there was a typo!

>Can't we just go for that instead, which would have the benefit of
>matching the source package name?
>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/installation-guide

Good call, yes. That makes much more sense. I'll happily move it if
you like, unless you'd rather...?

>>  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/di-i-archive
>
>Apparently named https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/d-i-archive
>now, which looks fine if we keep the d-i name for the old svn top-level
>(see first point).

Again, same typo. Late night cut and paste... :-)

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer