Re: Salsa

On Thu, 2018-05-03 at 22:10 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> The outputs from this run
> were a surprising amount bigger than my first test repo, as the
> following bare clones from each will show:
>
> tack:/tmp$ du -s test*
> 613888  test1-bare.git
> 3653432 test2-bare.git
> 714336  test2-manual-bare.git
>
> I've not worked out why yet.

Was this with a completely different tool or the same tool with
different settings/wrappers?

If it was a different tool maybe a `git gc --aggressive` will repack
(and thus compact/delta-compress) the bigger one? (my hypothesis is
that maybe the first run did it automatically and the second didn't)

Ian.