Re: Busybox 1.27 breaks kernel cmdline preseeding

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Apparently, kfreebsd has a working /proc/cmdline (thanks to linprocfs mounted
> by default) so we might want to switch to that.

I pushed a pu/kernel-cmdline-preseed branch implementing the preseeding
out of /proc/cmdline. It's more elaborate than Mathieu's patch
(https://paste.ubuntu.com/26034695/) in that it is able to handle
multi-word values.

I tested it locally and it fixes the rescue mode for me. For
consistency, I renamed the command and the udeb, but the only place
where it matters is in "debian-installer" itself where we have to update
the package name.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/preseed.git/log/?h=pu/kernel-cmdline-preseed

Cheers,
--