Re: Problem when installing stretch with btrfs

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 08:30:09AM +0200, Pierre Couderc wrote:
>I am trying to install stretch on a computer with 2 btrfs disks and EFI.
>
>Is there a howto to do that ? Did someone success ?
>
>I get problems as soon as the partionning in debian installer. When I finish
>the system does not boot.
>
>What partitions do I need ? I understand that EFI needs an FAT32 EFP.

I've no idea about btrfs, but yes - you will need a FAT32 EFI System
Partition. If you use guided partitioning, d-i will set one up for you
automatically. If you're not doing guided partitioning, set one up
manually within d-i and you should be fine.

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back