Re: Debian Installer Buster Alpha 1 release

Hi Cyril,

On Sun, Sep 03, 2017 at 04:53:03PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> The Debian Installer team[1] is pleased to announce the first alpha
> release of the installer for Debian 10 "Buster".
>

> Important notes for this release of the installer

thanks for starting the work on the installer that early in the release
process.  Considering our face2face discussion at DebConf I would like
to ask how we could approach a sensible solution for Blends showing up
at install time on the Buster installer.  Do you see any need for
contributions (besides testing) from the Blends team?  Please let us
know how we can contribute.

Kind regards and thanks again for your continuous work

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de