Re: fuzzy-marked po entry is used for translation in Debian GNU/Linux Installation Guide

Hello,

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke, on Sun 22 May 2016 19:47:59 +0900, wrote:
> a 'msgstr' in fuzzy-marked po entry is used for translation of corresponding to a 'msgid'
> in Debian GNU/Linux Installation Guide on the web [1].
> Is this expected result?
>
> [1] https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual.en.html

It's not what I'd expect, indeed, and IIRC not what is expected, i.e.
fuzzy strings should be using the untranslated version.

This seems to be coming from the behavior of po2xml from the poxml
package, which does that.  I'd thus say please see the issue with this
package.

Samuel