Re: Archive changes

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 06:54:27PM +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> >> Thanks for investigating (and hopefully fixing) this. I just upload
> >> net-retriever with your changes.
> >
> > Appreciated your help!
> > So I can test tomorrow's d-i daily, again.
>
> I confirm today's d-i daily is able to proceed the install, for
> armel/marvell and amd64 platform.
>
> > Karsten,
> If it's in your convenient, could you help to test on your armhf device again?

Net-retriever works in today's daily d-i build:

  https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/armhf/20160325-00:33/netboot/

but I have stumbled to over two other problems in d-i (which are probably
unrelated to the archive changes):

Clock-setup hangs (installation continues after clock-setup has been
canceled) and the installed system boots, but doesn't bring up a getty.
I'll try to debug this further.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der