Re: Archive changes

Dear Christian, Cyril,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Karsten Merker <merker@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> I have just tried a test install with today's armhf daily netboot
>> images, and net-retriever fails:
>>
>> Jan  1 02:56:42 net-retriever: error: main/debian-installer/binary-armhf/Packages.xz not found in /tmp/net-retriever-1160-Release (for SHA1 checksum).
>> Jan  1 02:56:44 anna[1156]: WARNING **: bad d-i Packages file
>
> I make build a deb package locally, put it into debian-installer's
> localudebs/ folder, and build a armel/kirkwood network-console target,
> by "make build_kirkwood_network-console".
>
> I confirmed the result image can be install successfully on my
> armel/marvell device, without the issue mentioned by Karsten.
> So the d-i issue should be resolved.

Could you help to make a release for d-i repo: net-retriever.git?
I confirm it fixes the runtime issue of d-i.
And the d-i daily is broken anyway, so my fix won't make things worse.
Hope your early release can catch up tomorrow's d-i daily build.

Thank you!

--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 17B3ACB1