Re: Failure of D-I manual builds on dillon (and subsequently on the website?)

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):

> Ok, I see the builds on dillon are for https://d-i.debian.org/manual/,
> but I cannot access any logs there :-(

It probably needs to be allowed to "sudo" to d-i on Debian machines
(namely dillon) which requires:
- access to Debian machines, thus being DD (or DM, I think, not sure)
which I don't remember if you are or not, Holger
- authorization by DSA, IIRC (please correct me if I'm wrong)

But, anyway, the obvious cause for the failure are the missing build
dependencies : as explained by Phil, they need to be installed by
DSA. There's a process for this which.....I don't remember as I may
have used it once or twice in all my DD life....