Re: Failure of D-I manual builds on dillon (and subsequently on the website?)

Hi,

Am Fr. Dez. 30 11:56:08 2016 GMT+0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> On 12/30/2016 11:08 AM, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > 1. I don't know what Dillon does. What is the target for those builds?
>
> Given that dillon is d-i-master.debian.org according to its MotD, I'd
> say that...
>
> > 3. I wonder why the pdf builds don't here? :-)
> >    The builds for http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/ are fine.
>
> ...this isn't true.

It is indeed true. The machine doing that builds is here locally at
my home, and the files are then rsynced to Alioth.
That workflow has been orginally set-up by Frans Pop (I believe) and
was recently adopted by me.

> Traditionally additional build dependencies are listed in [0] (patch to
> be sent to debian-admin@lists.d.o), because we can't simply install
> packages from a build process. They have to be installed by DSA.

That explains the build errors.
I will provide a patch.

Regards
Holger