Re: Failure of D-I manual builds on dillon (and subsequently on the website?)

On 12/30/2016 11:08 AM, Holger Wansing wrote:
> 1. I don't know what Dillon does. What is the target for those builds?

Given that dillon is d-i-master.debian.org according to its MotD, I'd
say that...

> 3. I wonder why the pdf builds don't here? :-)
>    The builds for http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/ are fine.

...this isn't true.

Traditionally additional build dependencies are listed in [0] (patch to
be sent to debian-admin@lists.d.o), because we can't simply install
packages from a build process. They have to be installed by DSA.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[0]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/debian.org.git/tree/debian/control#n974