Re: uefi netinst broken on 8.6.0+testing due to missing nls_ascii.ko

Philipp Kern left as an exercise for the reader:
> On 09.10.2016 10:15, Sven Joachim wrote:
> > The character set is determined when mounting the filesystem, not when
> > creating it.  Recent kernels default to ascii here (see #833238), but I
> > am surprised that you have this problem in the installer already.
>
> That's #839552[1] (including nls_ascii into fat-modules).

thanks! i'll continue using my custom install image for now, and verify this
when a new netinst image gets built with this fix.

--
nick black -=- http://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.