Re: All D-I's debconf templates in a single HTML page.

On Thu 08 Sep 2016 at 00:37:15 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> (2016-09-06):
> > while working on preseeding D-I to make Cloud images, I found it a bit
> > difficult to figure out the details of this and that debconf template that is
> > listed in the preseed.txt example of the installation guide.  Therefore, I
> > collated them in a single HTML page.
> >
> >     https://people.debian.org/~plessy/DebianInstallerDebconfTemplates.html
> >
> > I would be very intereted to have some feedback on how useful this is, and if
> > there would be a more relevant place or format to hold this information.
>
> As others have already said: looks like very useful. Not sure where to
> make it available at the moment though (in the middle of a very busy
> couple of months, and preparing for the next point release).

I have put links to Charles' script and its output on

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed

and also added three new sections based on a smartened-up version of my
own work. The focus is on all installer debconf templates in one text
file.

--
Brian.