Re: d-i_manual builds failed on jenkins.d.n

Hi Baptiste,

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 11:09:02PM +0200, Baptiste Jammet wrote:
> The last commits (r70291 & 70292) for update some french strings in the
> d-i manual triggers a build on jenkins that failed.
> My local builds (jessie) were successful, but the jenkins logs say:
>
> W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
> I: Distribution is sid.
> [...]
> W: Failure while configuring base packages.  This will be
> re-attempted up to five times.
> W: See /srv/workspace/pbuilder/36498/debootstrap/debootstrap.log for
> details (possibly the package libc6-dev:amd64 is at fault)
>
> I'm not an expert for analysing this, but I think this is not due to
> the build itself, but happens during the config for the chroot ?

yup. the job is doing a debootstrap first, and this fails for sid since today,
claiming libc-bin to be at fault.

I've not done a further analysis of the problem nor checked the BTS yet.
Help welcome!

> Can someone confirm this, or explain me what's happen, or do I need to
> revert the changes ?

you're fine. thanks for caring and notifying!

--
cheers,
	Holger