Re: joining the team

Quoting Nicholas D Steeves (nsteeves@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to join the Debian Installer installer team to work on better
> btrfs integration.  Recently I've been working on a rename of

That's welcomed. The team, nowadays, is a bit small and most active
members have other commitments, either in Debian...or in many things
in RL, that makes the life of the team a bit less active than it has
been.

So, new energy and contributions are much welcomed. I kinda witnessed
your work on btrfs from far away and I thinnk the best to do is to
apply (on Alioth) for commit access to git so that you can directly
work on components where you'd like to see improvements.

On behalf of the "team admins" (which shrinks to Cyril and /me) I
encourage you to do so.