removing ftp:// from mirrors lists

Hi,

talking to several mirror operators on IRC (including fewllow DSA
members), I get the impression that a lot of us would appreciate if we
could deprecate the FTP as a transport protocol.

I suggest we start by removing ftp:// links from the various mirror
pages and from the mirror masterlist.

The latter is also used by the installer, AIUI.  -boot folks, can we
just go ahead and kill the *-ftp: entries from Mirrors.masterlist?
Do you have any objections or do you need some time before we do that?

Cheers,
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System