Re: dark theme boot menu?

On 1/20/16, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Cindy-Sue Causey, on Wed 20 Jan 2016 10:21:16 -0500, wrote:
>> >
>> > I think having 5-8 accessibility related shortcuts are probably fine,
>> > just
>> > like having 3-5 desktop environments to choose from… ;-)
>> >
>> > I also think this is just one data point from a user, IOW: these
>> > numbers
>> > might
>> > need some tuning, but I don't see how shortcuts and "moderate" "fX help
>> > text
>> >
>> > pages" could be much harmful, quite the contrary.
>>
>> Perhaps there could be an option to toggle its presence on and off?
>
> I was thinking that the help page would cover the whole screen, and thus
> explicit on/off, yes.

Hi, Samuel.. :) I was walking through the house thinking more on it
after posting. What I was trying to suggest wouldn't, I don't know, it
would help single users but might not be the right approach for
universal worldwide. In a universal worldwide scenario, techs with
visual impairments access other people's computers daily. This is also
for instances where a single user with visual impairments borrows
another Debian user's computer.

This accessibility feature would desirably be universally present for
CHOICE immediately upon boot and not "hard coded" one way or the other
via config files that, yes, could be changed but only AFTER a tech or
single user logs in.. That's how my mind is seeing what your words are
saying.. :)

I hope that makes sense.. It does on this end, grin.

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* sometimes words #fail me. *